Join the Movement
Do your part
Together We Can Make A Difference
Forget the Foam: An Evening with Surfrider Pacific Rim
WHEN: Thursday, November 17th | 6-8pm
WHERE: SALT Shop, 813 Fort St., Victoria, BC
Join us for an evening of socializing, fundraising and learning! This year Blue Friday is helping fund a Marine Styrofoam Processing Facility in Ucluelet, BC. Surfrider Pacific Rim Chair, Amorita Adair, will give a brief talk on what this means for the community, the island, and ocean.
- ticket fees go directly to Blue Friday
- every ticket purchase enters you to win an Arc'teryx jacket!
- $1 from every cocktail purchase will be donated to Blue Friday
FOOD & DRINK
Whistle Buoy Brewing
Forget the Foam Cocktail
Undersea Blue Gose Beer
Snacks to be confirmed!
Curious About Blue Friday?
We've ansered a few of our most frequently asked questions below for you.
Don't see the answer you need? Feel free to contact us.
Blue Friday takes place on the Friday after American Thanksgiving in November each year. The same day that is traditionally known as "Black Friday"
1. Customers shop at participating brands on Blue Friday
2. Brands donate a portion of their sales to Blue Friday
3. The project or projects selected for that year are funded!
You can donate directly by selecting any of our Donate Now buttons or clicking here.